With over 1000 new smartphone models launched every year, both consumers and providers require data in order to be able to make the right decisions. In such a competitive environment, traditional tools become obsolete.
Smartalytics provides a reliable alternative by using data and metrics sourced directly from devices. Studies show that consumers are more likely to pay a premium for mobile devices with cutting edge features or to recommend a provider which is constantly improving assortment with innovative products and services. The Smartalytics module tracks data and measures actual usage and behavior. Our customers gain access to actionable insights about the adoption rate and usage profile of new features, allowing them to optimize their products and services offers.
Sending products to service can be one of the most frustrating experiences consumers go through, mainly due to the disruption it causes to their daily lives. Regardless of whether it’s their car, TV set or smartphone, the main causes for frustration are the lack of alternatives for the duration of the service and the waiting time.
With today’s fast technological advancements, support companies / departments need to keep pace with customer needs and expectations. Recent studies show that 64% of customers expect companies to respond and interact with them in real time.
MFix is enabling a real-time support service contributing to higher customer satisfaction and decreased operational/logistic cost:
1) Customers can run a full phone diagnostic from home and share the results with the service team.
2) The service team can confirm the hardware issue remotely and suggest follow-up steps.
3) Data collected from service requests can be used to optimize the process further by anticipating issues and diverting each request to the right stream.
The MFix module can be supported by an AI powered chatbot, which interacts with the end customers, understands their issues and offers solutions. The chatbot is available 24/7, can explain how the device works in a non-technical language and offers personalized solutions based on device analytics.
Today, consumers’ expectations are higher than ever, with 59% of customers expecting companies to anticipate their needs and make relevant suggestions. With all industries and markets facing potential disruption, it comes to the ability to leverage new competitive advantages in order to differentiate.
Metis 360 puts data at the center of its solutions, aiming to bridge the gap between customers and providers. The Intuit module combines large amounts of device sourced data with intelligent algorithms and fast processing speed to deliver the best customer understanding solution.
By using Intuit you will be able to:
1) gain a better understanding of customer interest and needs;
2) discover insights about customer behavior patterns - from apps, Bluetooth accessories;
3) improve your commercial value proposition;
4) optimize the performance of your marketing investment;
5) optimize distribution channels.